VARSITY BOYS ULTIMATE FRISBEE COACH
Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School
South Hadley , Massachusetts
- Job ID: 2882200
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : January 12, 2018
- Starting Date: March 12, 2018
• Conduct practices, motivate students and instruct students in game strategies and techniques.
• Organize schedule for season.
• Supervise students during practices and competitions.
• Follow established procedures in the event of a student’s injury.
• Model good sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards players, officials and spectators.
• Create and manage budget.
• Distribute and maintain required eligibility forms and records.
• Distribute equipment, supplies and uniforms to students.
• Collect fees from students.
• Help arrange transportation to competitions.
• Adhere to all policies in the Staff Handbook.
Position Type: After school/Evening
Positions Available: 1
· Job Category : Athletics & Activities > Coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Minimum Requirements:
• CORI/SORI check
• Previous playing experience
• Two years of coaching experience
- At least 2 year s of relevant experience preferred
- Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required
- Chris Fournier
- 15 Mulligan Drive
- South Hadley, Massachusetts 01075
Apply for this job online at http://www.schoolspring.com/job 2882200