Welcome to PVPA's new website!
From this page you can access all of the primary sections of the website. To the left is a list of options for you to choose from. Click on 'For Parents' to view the various resources we've included on the site for you.
78 Student-Led Conference Sign-up Instructions
Signups begin on Sunday May 21, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
Signups end on Friday June 9, 2017n at 11:59 PM.
The detailed instructions for sign-ups should have been received via email. The linked document has step-by-step instructions, including screen-shots. However, the basic process for sign-up is:
- Connect to the scheduling system PVPA uses, Pick-A-Time.
- If you have used the system for parent-teacher conferences, log in with your email address. (Use the 'Forgot my password' link, if necessary.)
- If you have never used the system before, create a new account.
- Select a time-slot and table for your student's conference. Be sure to enter your student's name (not your own) and their grade. This will help with managing classes while conferences are going on. If you have more than one student in grades 7 and 8, repeat the process for each student.
- If you need to cancel an appointment or change times, you can log in at any time before scheduling closes.
Parent Quick Links
Parent Portal access to PowerSchool
Access the list of teachers' pages
View the PVPA Master Calendar
Visit the day-to-day operational school pages